EXPORT OF PADMA PRODUCTS FROM SWITZERLAND
We are pleased that our PADMA products encounter interest outside of Switzerland. Therefore, our products are available in as many countries as possible. On the page of our distribution partners you will find a list of countries where you can buy the tried and tested formulas of PADMA.
We would like to draw attention to these important limitations on the export of medicines from Switzerland:
- In individual countries, a quantitative restriction is on the import of medicinal products by private individuals. You can receive information from the customs authority of the importing country.
- Due to the legal position of Switzerland within the European Union, there are special regulations. Several PADMA products * may be exported from Switzerland only with an official special permit (CITES certificate). It is unfortunately not possible to get this certificate for single exports by private individuals.
Please note we cannot assume responsibility for PADMA products, which were confiscated at customs.
Export for personal use is at your own risk. We recommend to contact your pharmacist for drug export from Switzerland to abroad.
We thank you for your understanding.
* PADMA 28, PADMED CIRCOSAN, PADMA LAX, PADMED LAXAN and PADMA NERVE-TONIC
INTERNET PURCHASE OF PADMA MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
The Swiss drug law stipulates medicines are sold only by specialist shops. A specialist’s advice is guaranteed. Therefore, PADMA markets its products in Switzerland, not online or in a web shop, and for legal reasons, we supply in Switzerland only in specialized shops. For the purchase of medicines, please contact a pharmacy or drug store you can trust.
WHEN BUYING DRUGS ON THE INTERNET CAUTION IS ADVISED
If you still want to order your drugs on the Internet, we want to advise you on these points:
- Only buy at reputable providers, for example, in a web shop of a pharmacy or drugstore.
- Make sure you receive the medicines in the corresponding original pack and not in lose blister packs.
- When shopping outside your own country, country specific regulations should be observed.